3 x 3 RGB Composite Video Matrix Switch, w/RS-232 and Ethernet
The 10-700-110-A 3x3 RGB matrix switch video signal interface consists of three RGB input, and three RGB output channels. Channel routing is non-blocking, permitting any input to be routed to any output or outputs without signal degradation.
- RGB/Video inputs are 75Ω termination. RGB/Video outputs are buffered with 75Ωseries termination.
- An internal 0V/static “known state” reference may also be selected to any of the output channels.
- Each unit is capable of both local and remote control operation.
- Video signal switching behavior, control personality, and remote control operation are configured by selection of an option number 1.
- The selected “Option” number defines the over-all personality, control methodology, and features as to how the unit will operate.
- Features include: Auto/Timed Switching, Output linking, and specifies local control port I/O signals.
- Additional “Parameters” configure the more detailed functions such as: Video dwell time, channel skip, and communication settings.
8 x 4 Composite Video Matrix Switch W/RS-232 Control
The 87-211-408-A (8X4 Matrix Switch) is an Eight In/Four Out, non-blocking composite video matrix switch controlled via a RS-232 interface. Video/signal interface consists of eight composite video input, and four composite video output channels. Signal routing is non-blocking, permitting any input to be routed to any output or outputs without signal degradation. Video inputs are 75Ω terminated. Video outputs are buffered with 75Ω series termination. An internal test pattern reference may also be selected to any of the output channels.
The unit also incorporates a Standard Definition (SD) Test Pattern Generator. Available test patterns are Color Bar, Black Burst, or disabled (for a small reduction in unit over-all power consumption). Test signal is also configurable for both NTSC and PAL B/D/G/H/I standard.
Remote control functions and access to unit status are possible using the RS-232 interface. The RS-232 interface is a fully isolated, minimal “3-Wire”, EIA-232 compliant interface.
A Universal Serial Bus (USB) port/interface provides the unit maintenance interface. This permits the user to view and change the default configuration parameters. Internal non-volatile memory is used to hold the power up default settings.
A multi-color LED (green/orange) provides power and operational status.
Power input, RS-232, and video input/output ports are all fully isolated to assist the user in preventing ground loops. Power and control connectors have an integrated threaded/screw flange for shock and high vibration environments.
2X1 Composite Video Switch 2 Input
The 10-700-105 (2X1) is a composite video switch that is configurable to operate in several different modes of operation.
These modes include basic switch functions, matrix switch functions, and automatic switch functions.
Some modes can also provide a two output distribution function.
A USB port permits the user to change configuration parameters and store the changes into the internal Flash memory as the power up default settings.
The internal power supply is fully isolated to permit the user to control ground loops.