Broadcast What's New
Directional Line Array Speakers
The Pragmatic family of Line Array Speaker systems come in a range of sizes for all jobs. From sports bars to video signage, the PHA series provide a great sound at a lower price.
Application Examples :
Hospitals, Airports etc.
Liberty DL-AR Adapter Ring Key
Make Liberty's breakthrough DL-AR adapter key ring part of every install and feel the love from your customers!
Every adapter ring starts with our patent-pending tensile aircraft strength ring & clamp.
This locks on the HDMI cable going to your display keeping all the mobile device adapters you need at your fingertips.
A must for every boardroom.
Select from in-stock options, or configure one today.
4K Ultra Hi-Def Video Player with Gigabit Ethernet, GPIO, Analogue/Digital Audio Out, IR In/Out, USB-A, USB-C and RS232
Solid state memory players will last almost forever, with little or no service. With no moving parts, these video players are designed to run 24/7 year after year.Features of the v-Xd1033 include:
- Delivers one UHD 4K resolution (3840 x 2160 @ up to 60p) video, or simultaneously decode two HD (1920 x 1080) videos with no moving parts to wear out or break. Lower resolution videos can be up scaled to UHD
- UHD-quality video is stored on a removable μSdHC, μSdXC flash card or optional mSATA Solid State Drive
- HDMI 2.0a video output connections supports resolutions from 640 x 480 up thru 3840 x 2160
- Supports HTML-5 and screen layouts with multiple zones of with video windows, still images and text tickers
- Gigabit Ethernet port or optional field upgradable M.2 (E) Keyed WiFi/Bluetooth v-Hd-to-Rf card for:
- Remote content updates using either Free, Enterprise or Hosted network management solutions
- Live Text, Twitter feeds, networked databases and RSS content feeds
- Synchronization support via Ethernet for creating video wall displays of any size
- Scheduling and day-parting using internal RealTime clock or networked time server
- Sourcing or receiving and displaying streaming video
- Eight GPIOs can be used to select and play videos (see the optional v-Hd-to-1/4J6 and v-Hd-to-DMX)
- One 1/8" (3.5mm) RS-232 serial port, one USB-A port and one USB-C port
- Video codecs: Full UHD (3840 x 2160) and Hd (1920 x 1080) video decoding of H.265, H.264 (MPEG-4, Part 10), MPEG-2, MPEG-1 stored in .ts, .mpg, .vob, .mov, .mp4, .m2ts, and .wmv containers
- Audio out: HDMI & 1/8" (3.5mm) Analog/Optical for: MP2, MP3, AAC, FLAC, OGG, and WAV (AC3 pass thru)
- v-GilderScript allows you to set up triggered video files, background looping videos and playlists by dropping media files into appropriately named folders. Eliminates all script writing for most applications
- v-HD-to-1/4J6 opto isolated GPIO to ¼-J6 adapter eases wiring to GilderGear or buttons and switches
- v-HD-to-DMX isolated DMX-512 adapter allows triggering sound and video from any source of DMX-512
- Compact size for out of sight mounting: 179.9mm W x 21.9mm H x 204.2mm D • 7.1" W x 0.86" H x 8.0" D
- One year factory warranty.
Gilderfluke Robotics & Sound Systems
Gilderfluke & Co. designs and manufactures Animation Control Systems and CD- Quality Digital Audio Repeaters which are used by theme parks, museums, waterparks, miniature golf courses and other attractions throughout the world. All of our systems are modular, so off-the- shelf components can be plugged together to fit any job.